2015年12月7日 星期一

study online or F2F with the teacher

Due to technological advances make learning become diversified. There are two choices to study online or study face-to-face with teacher. Study face-to-face is very common in Taiwan. I prefer study online with my cell phone. Study online is time free, it do not have time limit. It has less stress, when I talking to teacher, I will fear to say something wrong. Without teacher study with me, I have to be more independent.
First, without time limit, I can use my cell phone to study whenever I want. If I want to listen to English I can learn it everywhere in every time.
Second, study online is less pressure. Talking to teacher is a big challenge for me, I am afraid of if I say something wrong in front of the teacher, I would be blame so hard.
Third, when student study with teacher may be more active, but I think online learning can also train student autonomy.

Technology advance in now days, I think people combine technology with study will make study be more interesting and delightful.

1 則留言: